How do I copy photos/videos?
Are there any limitations on what I can copy like format or size?
Yes there are a few rules, here are details on what you can copy.
Where can I copy from?
You can copy your photos/videos from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr and/or Instagram.
Gather has been reviewed and approved by each platform so that we may offer it to everyone that uses those platforms.
Where can I copy to?
You can copy your photos/videos to Google Photos.
Gather has been reviewed and approved by Google and we can proudly say that we are an official Google Photos partner.
If you're interested in why we currently only offer the option to copy to Google Photos, we've outlined our reasoning in this help article.
How much does it cost?
Copy your first 300 photos/videos for free! Copy up to 2,000 for just $4.99.
There are no monthly fees. As you select photos and videos to copy, we keep a running count and cost so you're never surprised.
Have more than 2,000 Items?
Currently, Gather can copy up to 2,000 photos/videos per order. If this does not meet your needs please get in touch. We'd love to connect with you and help.
What does my order include?
Every Gather order includes:
- Simple interface to select photos/videos to copy
- Fast, secure copying of photos and videos from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr or Instagram to your Google Photos library.
- Preservation of time and location data embedded in your photos and videos.
- Photos and videos copied are placed in an album so you can easily see what was copied
- Ability to download a log of the photos and videos copied
- Access from any device in your browser
- Email and chat customer support
- We save you a ton of time!
What forms of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB. Besides entering your card details at checkout, there are a few more ways you can pay:
How secure is my payment?
We use Stripe, an industry leading payments platform, to power our payments. For reference, Amazon, Lyft, Slack and many other top companies use Stripe. We want to earn your trust and we understand that the security of your data, and especially your payment information, is critical.
For more details on just how secure your payments are, please visit Stripe's security page.
Do you sell or share data about me with other companies?
No, we never sell or share your data with other companies. We use your data to quickly and conveniently copy photos/videos on your behalf. Gather is a paid service that does not rely on revenue from advertising.
What operating systems and browsers do you support?
Gather is a web application that works with almost any laptop/desktop computer or mobile device running an up-to-date operating system (OS) and browser.
We support the following combinations:
- Chrome: Latest version for Android, Chrome OS, iOS, MacOS, and Windows
- Safari: Latest version for iOS and MacOS. Gather currently has some problems with Safari 9, please use Chrome or Firefox as an alternative.
- Edge: Latest version for Windows 10
- Firefox: Latest version for Android, iOS, MacOS, and Windows
- Internet Explorer: Latest version for Windows